Eating in restaurants is fine as long as you choose wisely. Listed below are tips on how to avoid eating unhealthy in a restaurant.
- Tell the waiter your allergic to oil & butter
- You cant go wrong with ordering a piece of meat and vegetables
- Ask for the salad dressing on the side
- If you order dessert take one bite and leave the rest
- If the waiter brings bread to the table ask the waiter to place it away from you, or if the person your with does not mind ask the waiter to take it away
- If you drink alcoholic beverages don't drink wine, beer, champagne or sweet drinks, instead order hard liquor with soda water or diet coke. It might not taste as good as a beer but remember your goals.
CLICK HERE> to create your weight loss menus.
After creating your menus, please continue into my Training section for cardio advice and to see my video clip fat burning excercise tutorials.